Thursday, April 8, 2010

OOTD: My Maxi To The Max!

Today I realized that with all the drama unfolding at work I was not going to be as strong in jeans. I decided cuteness would give me the "Cajones" to make it through the day and not lose my mind. I can't enlighten you on all the details until this drama is over. But oh what a post it will be!!!

Before the pictures, a little information on my outfit. Last year when maxi dresses were all the craze. I knew I wanted one but online I kept finding them for $50 (sometimes for much much more than that). I had decided that was NOT in my price range. Then around June or July my friend/coworker decides she wants to go to the mall to look for a dress. She drags me into this place. You may have heard of it? It's called Marshall's. It was my first time going into Marshall's (I had been with my mother once but I didn't know what it was and we were there to return something so I thought it was just like Burlington, only messier). So after that experience and finding like 5 dresses I couldn't live without. I couldn't stay out of there last summer. This dress was probably my favorite find (second goes to this ethnic mustard halter that will come later). My coworker and I decided this dress deserved to be photographed outside and I agreed!

What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:

Dress: Marshall's

Sweater Shrug: Torrid

Shoes: Kate Preston (Off Broadway Shoes)

Ring: Torrid

Necklace: Vibrant Artwear

Earrings: Beauty Supply Store

Sunglasses: Coach

~Besitos~

CLICK HERE: Check out my blog "Diva in Deep Thought"

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates