Friday, April 23, 2010

Mixing It Up!

I don`t know about you, my fellow fashion-lovers, but I don`t normally like to wear the same outfits several days in a row, mixing it up keeps it more fun I think. However, after a shopping spree last week I have found myself wanting to enjoy my new fave accessories several days in a row, so I have had fun wearing them each day, worked with a different mix of dresses and colours.

Here are two of my outfits with my fave grey scarf, pink ring and grey wegdes from this week:

Gray loves color:
Grey booties and scarf mixed with one of my all time fave purple dresses from Monsoon, gray vest, feathered headband and pink ring. Oh and a wee twinkle ;)

Grey goes muted:

Grey scarf and booties mixed with a muted brown dress, black vest, pink ring and my husbonds watch, and a smile :)
Here are the closeups of my lovely treats:

My lovely fringed grey scarf from St.Tropez, birds and all. And my new pink ring from H&M

Grey wegded booties from H&M, with mud :)

Tell me, what are your favorite Spring loving accessories these days?

2 Comments:

Jessica Kane said...

great shots! i am OBSESSED with grey right now!! dude for reals.
love it~!

xoxo
jessica kane
www.curvyconfident30something.com

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Thanks Jessica! I love grey as well, it`s a great staple in our fab wardrobes ;)

xxxAnika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates