Saturday, April 3, 2010

OOTD: Fun & Flirty Versitility

Hi Ladies, todays Fierce Fit of The Day showcases the versatility of a flirty sun dress and how to take it from business casual to the perfect look for lunch with the girls. This dress was a steal for $6.99 at Ross. Can you believe I almost passed it up? Coincidently I found that the last pieces in my very own closet. Starting with the business casual look, the khaki jacket is phenomenal and definitely one of my favorite pieces because it is so versatile. The belt cinches the waist and gives a great shape. To finish the look I added a red crocodile hard wallet. For the more casual look, I brought in a basic jean jacket and a pair of taupe suede peep toe wedges and VIOLA ! The look is complete and it all started with a little sun dress.

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates