Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OOTD: Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer

Had another great shoot this weekend with Candace Sweet and got some really great shots of some fabulous outfits! You can look forward to 5 outfit posts this week and a couple of reviews!


Today I am reviewing the Jamie In Pink from Size Appeal
Photos By Candace Sweet <----Follow Her On Facebook!

This is probably the most sassy dress I have received and it was such a blast to wear! I got this dress in a size 3x for my size 22 US body and it fits great, very true to size. They coloring on the pink top is fabulous and I love the way it is dressed up and taking it to a whole new level with the mesh skirt. The skirt has a great tutu feel and is totally fun and definitely the kind of rock n roll dress I go crazy for! The back and bust also has an amazing detail and gives it a superb femininity. This dress also comes with removable chains which give it even more style.

My only complaint on this dress is it is a bit short but it is totally fixable by pairing it with a simple black legging like I did here with my black laced ankle leggings from Torrid. This dress is also spaghetti strap and since I am more comfortable a bit more covered up I paired it with my black thrifted tee. I also loved adding my Yours Clothing black bomber jacket to this look and was feeling like a total punk rock princess in this awesome dress! I didn’t want this look to take a “working girl” turn so instead of wearing a heel I decide to showcase it in a black ballet flat. Between the mesh skirt and the great flatties I felt like a dancer and a very fashionable one at that!

Size Appeal has some amazing clothes and their site even sorts dresses for you into categories like Casual, Club, Maxi and Trendy, which is pretty cool so you can find pieces that fit your personal style! This dress came from the trendy section and it is definitely that!  The people at Size Appeal are also so awesome and easy to work with. They pride themselves in having great pieces that fit true to size and their shipping is super fast and free for orders $50 or more! You can also join Size Appeal’s mailing list and get 15% off your first order! Make sure you check them out and follow them on Facebook and Twitter and tell um Stiletto sent ya!

Xoxo
Stiletto

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates