Thursday, April 8, 2010

ASOS Review: Fab Finds

Well, by now I think you can tell what my current favourite brand is. I check the Asos Curve website every day, sometimes more than once, because they keep adding killer pieces! This time, I bought the Peacock T-shirt, Mesh Panel Leggings and Distressed Boyfriend Jeans.


051
These mesh leggings are AWESOME. I wore them to uni the other day and several people commented on them, they're really nice and show a little bit of skin, they're quite light so they're going to be my leggings of choice this summer when it's not appropriate to go bare legged!

056
This tee is really cute, I like the burst of colour. It's kight but you can't see underwear through it. This is going to be my go-to t-shirt!

058

It fits nicely, isn't too clingy or too loose.

059

And the jeans! I got these in a 24 and they fit fine, they are a little too long, I'm 5'4.5" and they drag when I walk. I was a little pissed off because on the main preview pic on the website they are showed as rolled up, I assumed they were by default rolled up and sewn in place but they're not. I will have to roll them up and keep them there with a pin or something, oh well. Nice quality jeans that fit fine, but Curve could do with having length options too like the normal Asos range.


Tops @ Asos.
Leggings @ Asos.
Jeans @ Asos.

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates