Sunday, April 18, 2010

I LOVE the Ugly Sweater Dress

One of my Goodwill finds last weekend was an ugly sweater dress. I love ugly things. I don't know why - it has to do with my philosophy that it's okay for my style to have a a sense of humor. Well, not just okay, I try to have a sense of humor about fashion - that's how you take risks! It looks like it's from the 80s - the pattern is the weirdest thing I've ever seen - and I couldn't help but snatch it up and bring it home.


What do you think?



P.S. Don't forget to enter the alight.com giveaway!

on my blog http://www.tabayag.com

2 Comments:

Ashley said...

Love it! Sometimes things are so ugly they're cute. The trick is finding a way to make it work, like you did by adding a belt and tights.

I bought a hideous 90s-esque floral dress from Urban Outfitters that looks like something straight off the set of Blossom, but I can't seem to "make it work." I'm thinking I a vest or blazer would do the trick--something to contrast the girly print...

Stiletto Siren said...

Get it girl! This is so ugly its cute!

Xoxo
Stiletto

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates