Thursday, April 1, 2010

OOTD: It's My Birthday and I'll Shop If I Want To!

I don't have much to say... I am super tired... but I wanted to post what I did and got for my birthday. I went to breakfast with hubby. Went shopping with hubby (see my haul below). Lunch and drinks with hubby (was still full from breakfast... so mainly it was appetizers & drinks). Then we went to run a few needed errands.

Outfit Breakdown:

Top: Lane Bryant

Leggings: Asos

Flats: Payless Shoes

Accessories: Flea Market

Sunglasses: Coach

free birthday ice cream

Coco Mademoiselle Parfume

Coach Poppy Spotlight (large)

Also got 6 Lane Bryant bras

They were delivered yesterday... but it counts for my bday

~besitos~

1 Comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

You look so cute for your bday! Love the bag, lucky girl!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates