Saturday, April 24, 2010

OOTD: Indie Rock Used To Be My Dirty Pop. Could You Be My Everything?

Last week I recieved a great dress to review from B&LU
Photos by Candace Sweet <--- Follow Her On Facebook!

I was absolutely thrilled when I received one of B&LU’s new Spring dresses in the mail. I had my eye on the Brietta Dress and I was so excited when I opened my review package and it was inside! The Brietta Dress is a sleeveless, two tone dress consisting of a heathered cream bodice and a denim-looking, black chino skirt. The black crotchet detail on the bodice plays agains the denim-looking skirt and gives it a flirty feminine flair that is great for the season.  The heathered cream bodice is also made of a nice cotton blend stretch and is very comfortable. The elastic band waist is great on the curves and the length is really fun and a bit sexy with its short above the knee length. This outfit is fairly true to size except for in the hips, there is a bit of a stretch but I found it to be a tiny bit tight. If you are on the larger end of the size spectrum and have bigger hips I would reccommend going up a size in this dress for the most comfort and confidence. This dress shipped quickly and got to me in no time and is of a good quality. It is dry clean only which can be a bit of a task but totally worth it in this special classy dress with edge and flair.

I wore this dress bare legged and with my black wedge peep toes. Candace and I took these photos outside The Record Exchange in downtown Boise and it was a great dress for an indie look outside the record store!

Another note about B&LU is Chris the owner is an absolute sweetheart and so easy to work with. Keep up to date on the happs at B&LU by following them on Twitter and Facebook.

1 Comments:

Nefertiti said...

je l ais vu sur bandlu cette robe je ne la trouvais pas top mais sur tout elle est vraiment jolie tu m as fait changee d avis ;O)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates