Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OOTD: Into The Wild

I love mixing different textures, and this Saturday I went (into the) wild mixing taupe leopard and snake with studs and fringes! Let me tell you, going wild sure made for a fab day!

(What goes on in the wild stays ... well, you get my point ;D ).

Here`s me craking up in my leopard and snake skarves mixed with cropped jean jacket, neckless, black dress, studded bag, belted boots....



... ah yes, and my bonkers leopard glasses!

( I like to get at least one fun pair every season, to my husbands great amusement: "love it!" He watches Dr. Phil, what can I say haha)


On to the details:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



Love my new neckless!




It`s wild and lovely, taupe leopard meets snake!


My fab new studded bag fresh from New York,baby! (Thanks sis! xx)




Buckle up!




My well worn belted booties.
What do you say my fashionistas, feel like going into the wild?
:D XXXX

2 Comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

I love those shades! Such a great look wild thang!

Xoxo
Stiletto

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your comments ;) also, love your blog!

XXX Anika www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates