Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Review: Old Navy Plus





I was super excited to get a box of clothes from Old Navy Plus. They wanted to know my opinion on fit and quality. Honestly, I was seriously happy. I admit these pieces don't look good on the rack - BUT - they DO look good on a plus body.

JEAN: I'm a size 26/28 5'8", and they sent the "diva" plus jean - which goes for only $20! I Do love the fit, perfectly cut for my legs (not too big or skinny at bottom). Only gripe on jeans is they have no give, like most plus jeans.

TANK: This tank top was a surprise. I was like "eeehhhh" when I saw it, but I put it on and was like wow - i love it. It was a perfect elastic band at the bottom, so it won't budge, the flowers are so cool and the fit and color is great.

SHRUG:The "overthing" - lol- what would you call it? Well, it was actually quite cool. The arms roll and button up, and it does NOT button or tie closed, supposed to stay open and loose. As a devoted tailored blazer kind of gal, I was surprising comfy. The fabric was nice and thin, perfect for spring and love the fabric.

Total Fit/Quality Grade: A

Absolutely recommend.

xoxo,
Jessica Kane
Publisher of SKORCH Magazine

2 Comments:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

love the detailing on the tank! Great stuff :)

xxx
Anika
sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute Jessica, it suits you really well!

Xoxo
Stiletto

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates