Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Guest Fashion

Wedding Guest Fashion
by Jessica O'Brien - Managing Editor
 
I am in love with this green dress! So happy warmer weather has hit Myrtle Beach, and I am SO ready to rock a cute dress and some cute shoes! I loved this outfit to wear as a guest to a day wedding. I love finding quirky purses, and this make-up bag is the perfect size for me to throw only my keys, cell, wallet & maybe a lip gloss! Like I have mentioned in previous issues, I am not very dressy, but the bright and cheery canary yellow wedges spoke to me! This will make you cute as heck, but just be sure not to look too fab and outshine the bride! lol
Greener Pastures

Items in this set

Plus Size Clothing | Plus Sizes for Ashley Stewart Sleeveless Ruffle Dress in Topanga Lime
Plus Size Clothing | Plus Sizes for Ashley Stewart Sleeveless Ruffle Dress in Topanga Lime
$49
Old Navy Womens Cropped Cardigans
$20
Me Too Ska
$80 $40
Me Too Ska
$80 $40
Amazon.com: blue Stud Earrings
$9.99
Beaded Bracelet & Bangle Set
$7.50
Owl Cosmetic Bag
$15
wetseal.com

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates