Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OOTD: Back To The Basics




Much as I adore colour, I simply love getting my groove on in basic black and white -all layered and flowy.

Here I am posing at a public restroom (LOL! The things I do in the name of blogging! ..Ok, fine, I may have done it before as well, but now I have the blog to justify it hahahha)




Let`s get to the outfit itself  :)


Todays choice basics are a black dress with embellished shoulders, layered with a cut off white blouse, leopard scarf, studded bolero, some of my fave jewllery, studded boots and fringed bag
- you know.. keeping it simple ;)




On to the basics:


I love this mix of textures, soft meets glitzy and prints.



I found this romantic white blouse at H&M a while back, and simply cut it off and freyed the egdes to make it suit me better.



Flowy details




This frozen clock-neckless is one of my fave pieces. I got it from Day Birger et Mikkelsen in Copenhagen two years ago.



I made this black dress my self, and adorned it with shoulderglitz from a top-come-bolero from H&M. The dress looks scruffy here, but is nice and flowy to wear. 




Detail of the studs that I added to this bolero that I made from a jacket from H&M





This fringed black bag has my name on it, and I was one happy customer when I brought it home from Top Shop in Split, Croatia.



Fringy, basically!





Basic bling: creme coloured ring from H&M and black wristwatch from Alessi




Ready for a good time, basically!



xoxo Anika

1 Comments:

Moe said...

OMG that timepiece rocks!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates