Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer Trend 2010: Gladiator Sandals

Sandal Season is here!! Well, it is in L.A. Sorry, I don't mean to brag. Some of you will get yours soon! Then you'll want to try this trend, if you haven't already.

This is another shoe style that I didn't really love at first. That is until I tried it on and the gladiator sandal captured my heart. These go great with maxi dresses, capris, shorts, skirts, and even skinny jeans. If you have a wide foot, don't worry...Torrid has us covered!

I just want to thank all those hunky Roman gladiators for bringing us this trend!

My golden rule: Make sure you try them on before buying them! I know this sounds like common sense, but the width can be tricky in these.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  1. Torrid Audrey Gladiator Sandal $28
  2. Alloy Mari Gladiator $42.90
  3. ASOS Oasis Interlinked Gladiator Sandal $64.25
  4. Torrid Anna Gladiator Sandal $28
  5. Torrid Marilyn Gladiator Sandal $28
  6. DSW Union Bay Valencia Sandal $24.95
  7. Dillards Kenneth Cole Reaction "Gem 'N' Toast" Sandal $79
  8. ASOS Miss KG Kalila Plaited Gladiator Sandal $84.55
  9. Forever 21 Elegance Lattice Sandal $18.80

1 Comments:

Moe said...

I love glads. From your selection I really like 6 and 7.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates