Friday, May 7, 2010

OOTD: For Kings, Queens, And In-Betweens Its A Question Of What To Do

When I saw this top at Torrid I couldn’t resist and as soon as it came in the mail I HAD TO  get some shots of it, so Candace and I hit the downtown Boise Skate Park and I channeled my inner SLC Punk!

Photos By Candace Sweet <----Follow Her On Facebook!
 
I love how 80′s this top is! It is the perfect hot pink with a great pattern, and a-symmetrical cut and has an AMAZING exposed Zipper on the side. It is such a blast to wear! I kept this whole look Torrid with my black rutched leggings and the great hot pink pumps I picked up from Torrid as well for only $12 on clearance. It is the perfect look that makes me feel sexy, powerful and youthful and fun all at the same time!

Xoxo
Stiletto

2 Comments:

L said...

You look amazing! You are definitely rocking this outfit! <3

Check out my blog and follow please :D
www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com

Natalie Mulford said...

SLC Punk! Woo!

I love the bright bold print of the top! I also love how you paired it with the dark bottoms, but then brought out the pink shoes! You look amazing!

xox Nat
extralargeaslife.com

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates