Friday, February 12, 2010

OOTD: Stiletto Siren - Who's A Naughty Secretary?

Today I woke up with need to be super productive, to get everything done at work, plus some ground covered on other projects that I am working on. Don’t worry all will be revealed soon. How to motivate oneself to be productive? What better way than to look the part, plus drink lots of coffee! Today I went for a naughty secretary look. I feel sexy and professional and like I could definitely bust out a project and have a little lunch time kink all in the same day. The black pencil skirt came from Torrid last year and is a size 2. The cream silk blouse is Daisy Fuentes size XL and I got it while thrifting this weekend for a whopping $2.95. The girls are a bit too big for this blouse so i unbuttoned on button and put a cream and tan lace cami underneath that I got at New York and Co about 3 years ago, it’s a size XL as well. I also am wearing nude nylons from Dress Barn for $4.50 they are a size 2X control top.



To give this outfit a little bit of the extra Stiletto sass I like to have in my ensembles I paired this outfit with a pair of leopard print pumps I purchased from Fashion By 2 years ago. These shoes are great, they start a bit uncomfy but if I wear them while doing my hair and makeup they are feeling completely good by the time I leave for work.


I also decided to sport some leopard print earrings I picked up at Torrid this weekend for $6.00 after their buy 1 get 1 50% off accessory sale.


CLICK HERE TO VISIT:
"MY LIPSTICK ON HER COLLAR"

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates