Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OOTD: Stiletto Siren - A Little Bit Rock N' Roll

So once upon a Wednesday there was a beautiful punk rock princess. She was fierce, fabulous and definitely knew how to make it work with the curvy body she was given. On one particularly magical day she fell in love and new that her life would forever be different and HAWT! Who was the lucky love of her life you may ask? Well it was her brand new black bomber jacket for Yours Clothing. The End!

So yes my black bomber finally arrived last week and it really was love at first sight. It is an absolute perfect fit, it is also quality made, and could pass for real leather even though it is 100% polyester, yep and that means MACHINE WASHABLE!!!!!!! This jacket is a great weight making it feel lush but still flexible and I’m absolutely smitten with it. Seriously I have been wearing it everyday it is so fab!

Today I decided to give my look a little bit of a rock n’ roll quality and paired the new love bomber (i really should name it any suggestions?) with one of my most comfortable dresses from Torrid. I picked the dress up during an online one 50% off all clearance and I think it was a steal at like $20. I love the 2 piece look this dress has even though it is one piece and who could turn down a grey and black plaid? This dress came with a corset belt but today I wanted a little bit more comfort and a bit of a looser look.



I am wearing black leggings from Target and my gray incredibly comfortable ankle boots from Payless. I love these shoes and also own them in black. They are great for work, school and are awesome for rainy days like we are having today. I also accessorized just a smidge with my peace sign necklace that I picked up at Torrid as well.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT HER BLOG!

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates