Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello SKORCH Readers!

Hello SKORCH readers!

I would like to formally introduce myself as the new Blog Director here at SKORCH! I have big plans for the SKORCH BLOG and I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone one of you! =)

I just wanted to let everyone know to keep an eye out for a whole lot of changes and to keep checking back for updates!

A lot of fresh new faces are joining or have expressed interest in joining the SKORCH BLOG team. I am very excited to get everything up and running as soon as possible.

Are you a PLUS SIZE Fashion blogger? Would you like the opportunity to be part of SKORCH? Contact me for details.

EMAIL ME AT: jbanks@skorchmagazine.com

Thanks Everyone,
Jennifer

3 Comments:

Jessica Kane said...

sexy :)
love ya!
xoxo
jkane

Moe said...

Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the "changes" and how you put your mark on the SB.

Jessica Kane said...

Thanks guys!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates