Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fatbulously Frugal - Lane Bryant Edition

So, today I had some of my spies out shopping and the day went like this. The outlets were a bust. Macy’s was a bust. Nordstrom, a bust.. See a trend?

Success was found at Lane Bryant where they are having their gold dot sale. Icon pieces were down to practically nothing and that made the spies very happy!

Here are some items that they picked up...





Some of these goodies were on sale for $12.99 like I said, and the lovely ladies at Menlo Park Lane Bryant gave our spies a coupon also so their entire purchase came out to $50! I don’t know about you, but I think that is a super score!

Did any of you get awesome sales this week?

- Frugal Fanny

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates