Sunday, February 28, 2010

OOTD: Purple Haze

If you read my blog you know I did a bit of shopping recently for inspiration and a way to create new looks for the blogs. So today is my comeback. It's nothing fancy... but it was a comfy outfit to wear hanging out with hubby. I hope this comeback is up to my previous DIVA standards... opinions? Next time I will take the pictures before I sit in the sweater and stretch it out... *smiles*

Also, on the closeup on the shoes, you get a first glance at my new tattoo. It's a lilly, as it is my favorite flower. Probably another reason I'm loving my outfit. Getting tons of attention today...

Outfit Breakdown:

Tank: unknown
Sweater: Newport News
Leggings: Newport News
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory (also new)
New Tattoo: Tribal Tattoo in Crofton, MD (artist: Mike)
Eyeshadow: Purple Haze (MAC) and Dark Gray (NYX)

~besitos~

Don't forget to check out my blog "Diva in Deep Thought" (click here)

1 Comments:

Moe said...

I never get tired of purple. I especially LOVE those flats.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates