Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer is Golden with Chanel

I don’t know about you but I value my manicures and pedicures.  When summer is around it is like a fashion show for my nails.  I love to change colors on a weekly basis.  I love to mix and match.  I also love buying everything and anything that will keep my hands and feet looking divine. 

The best part about summer is the splurges.  It is the time when Travelistas can use any excuse to buy a new $25 nail polish because she absolutely needs it on her Miami adventure.  Nails are another accessory diva’s should never neglect.  Fake nails are no longer “in” and al natural should be strutted and embellished.  Nail splurges are a must when the months heat up.  If and when you decide to make that splurge I always go for classics.  You can never go wrong.

Fabulousity is when the subtleness of your look presents itself like a gorgeous present wrapped in a bow.  Chanel is iconic.  Chanel is pure luxury.  Chanel is every woman; even full figured mavens embody Chanel.  I love anything that accentuates my complexion and enhances my caramel skin.  Bronze is in and this Summer I fell head over heels for Chanel La Vernis in Illusion D’or nail polish by Chanel.  In my handbook it’s a steal for $25.  It is long lasting and chip resistant and the golden tones make any summer Golden with Chanel.
 


Stop by your local Neiman Marcus and pick up the hottest color of the summer.  If I had any top beauty pick this summer it would be to spend the last few weeks with Chanel. 

Bonnielee Cuevas is an Author, Entrepreneur, Business & Lifestyle Expert and Motivational Speaker.  She is the proud Beauty Editor and Fitness Contributor for Skorch Magazine.  She is also the Founder of Fitness Fashionistas and Success in Heels.  She lives by this statement “Style is not a trend it is everlasting.”

Bonnielee Cuevas
Founder/Bonnielee Cuevas International, LLC
850.637.8644 or 850.637.8643 Local    866.797.4159 Toll Free

Follow Me On: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Beauty Editor and Fitness Contributor for Skorch www.xoxoskorch.com …where curves are sexy

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the addressee and may contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer and any printout thereof. We cannot guarantee that this e-mail communication is secure or free of error. No liability is accepted for any viruses or for any corruption, amendment to or deletion of or from this e-mail.
Please Consider the environment before printing this email.

1 Comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for this info. I found your post and then bought that Channel and all I can say is...WOW! It's by far the best perfume. I absolutely love it and people stop me on the street and ask me what perfume I us. It's phenomenal!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates