Sunday, July 25, 2010

“The Look For Less”: Rachel Pally vs. Maximum Woman

Ok here we have a dress that I’ve had my eye on for over two years. The Rachel Pally Caftan dress at Nordstrom. I’ve ordered this designer brand before and the material of her clothes is like butter against your skin. It’s really free flowing and comfortable on. However, it can be very pricey if not on sale. For some reason this particluar style dress by Rachel Pally “never” goes on sale so therefore, I haven’t purchased it yet. But just a few moments ago I came across this Goddess Maxi that is almost  identical to the Rachel Pally. Best thing, it’s only a fraction of the price. See for yourself:

(Above, Short Version & Long Version) 
 Rachel Pally White Label Plus Size Caftan Dress   Size 1X-3X   PRICE: $253.00   www.bloomingdales.com or www.nordstrom.com

(Below, Inexpensive Version)
Goddess Maxi in Black
Price:
$ 89.99
Sizes 1X-4X


1 Comments:

Tye said...

I absolutely love your blog and since of fashion. It's really great to see other curvy women with a sense of fashion, style and confidence. I'm now following your blog and so glad that I was able to find your blog because there aren't too many fashion/beauty bloggers. Well come and visit me sometime at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com I would love for us to network.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates