Friday, July 23, 2010

NEW CONTEST | Enter to win $100 to OldNavy.com



Everyone knows I love Old Navy and NO they are not paying me to promote them nor do I post about them because I've received free clothing. I have been an Old Navy fan since I was a size 12 and still to this day think they have fabulous staples that every girl needs -plus size or not. And I think a $20 jean in size 30 is awesome! Thank you Old Navy for keeping us big girls comfy and fashionable :).

And, one of my favorite dresses received lots of comments was an Old Navy fashion! So enter now and good luck! $100 goes a LONG way at OldNavy.com!

Winner will be drawn Saturday July 24th! Entry form is below.





Visit me at www.facebook.com/fatshionchic!
xoxo
jessica

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates