Monday, November 16, 2009

Meeting the Boyfriend's Family

So you have a black tee and you're heading out and really don't feel like dressing up but at the same time, you want to look your best, what to do? Well I found an outfit that I love personally that is simple but yet edgy at the same time. I took a simple black tee and paired it with a FAB sequin skirt, added some snake-skin shoes and bag, with some bold jewelry and viola! Instant outfit!

I started with the black tee from Old Navy, actually a jersey tee that is lightweight and will not feel heavy when you put it on.

I found this extraordinary sequin skirt from Evans. The detailing is very well made and it goes up to size 26 from the UK. I love how the sequin looks like cobble stone on a skirt.

Now here comes the edgy part, I loved these snake-skin boots I found from Aldo. The leather option is highlighted by allover snakeskin print, pointed toe and concealed platform. I found a matching bag from the same site because I love to match shoes with bags. This lengthened and textured evening clutch, equipped with fold-over flap closure, slender metallic trim, and tone-on-tone stitching and piping detail. Also with practical compartments on the inside.

The jacket is from my post yesterday and I loved the Sexy Leather Black Jacket from Plussize fix, it's easy in the fall and also it looks hot, that's all I can say for that!

I finished all the look from jewelery from Forever 21. A Native Bead Necklace and a Tasseled Chain Hooks.

I love the look I put together, so let me know would you wear sequins and snakeskin or how would you dress up a white tee?

1) Women's Plus V-Neck Tees $7.99 


2) Skirt: Black Sequin Skirt $52.47


3) Jacket: Sexy Leather Black Jacket $68.00 


4) Shoes: "DESANO" $74.98


5) Bag: "POGGIOMARINO" $17.58


6) Jewelery: Native Bead Necklace $6.80
                     Tasseled Chain Hooks $3.80

 


Cynthia Lundi
Blogger, Stylist
www.biggurlfashion.blogspot.com
Twitter:Bellafierce
Email:biggurlfashion@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates